Spectrum develops and manufactures technologically intensive Rapier weaving machines.
The machines are developed with a special consideration of Indian Conditions and Fabrics.
The machine is loaded with fully electronic features that enables weavers to fulfill their imagination on the woven fabric.
Following points highlight the machine features and strengths:
- Operating speeds up to: 225 rpm
- Continuous running speed: 200 rpm
- Indigenous Embedded systems developed and manufactured in-house to enhance machine performance
- Continuous cramming of two varied denier sizes side-by-side with equal tension weaving to enhance fabric look and feel
- Electronic Control using the servo electronic Let-off and Take-up for equal tension woven fabric
- Weft Yarn Break sensor for seamless integration also developed for the machine with individual position knob based sensitivity
- Brings the machine closer to the faultless fabric production
- AUTO-PICK FINDING an Undo function for un-weaving the fabric in case of a faulty yarn operation.
- One Point solution for all weaving needs including Spectrum make Electronic Jacquard and Electronic Dobby
We are the only company in India, to develop, manufacture and provide one point solution to all the weaving needs with its in-house developed technology.