The Weft Break Sensor uses piezoelectric technology to detect Yarn movement (not presence) of all types of Yarn in Weft Insertion during Weaving.
Yarn Break Sensor essentially detects weaving faults and signals the Weaving Machine of any weaving fault due to Yarn breakage, and indicates to stop the machine.
The sensor is used to detect double or multiple weft insertions to detect a weaving fault
Individual Position Sensitivity for Widest Range of Yarn Denier.
The Sensor is manufactured with 8 eyelets.
- 8 Positions
- Sensitivity setting for individual position to suit Sensing of VARIABLE YARN DENIER.
- Simplest sensitivity adjustment using independent SENSITIVITY CONTROL KNOB
- Prevents FALSE STOP • Prevents DOUBLE PICK • Gives WEFT FAULTLESS FABRIC
- Improves EFFICIENCY of your Weaving Machine.
- Immune to Dust, moisture, Humidity and External Noise
- 1-Year Warranty
- The Sensor can be Configurable to specific Customer Requirements
The Google ad for the sensor is in the following link below:
|Design Loading||Individual Position Knob sensitivity setting|
|Mounting||Mounting on any Rapier Machine with any operating speeds. Fixture mounted using anti-vibration mounts to absorb the machine vibration|
|No. Of Shafts||8 Positions|
|Patterning||Electronically Equipped With Controller Customer Configuration is hence Possible in the sensor|
|Speed||Works for all speeds of a Rapier Machine|
Spectrum Weft Sensor
- Brand: Spectrum Solutions and Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Product Code: Spectrum Weft Break Sensor
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: Rs. 5,000.00
Tags: Weft Break Sensor